Words on Wheels invites all international students to join them for an Ocean Safari and Nature tour at the Fleurieu Peninsula in December 2022.
Saturday 17 December 2022.
Special International Student price: $95 (includes all transfers, 1 hour boat cruise & full commentary with professional guide)
- 1 hour Ocean Safari along coastline viewing stunning cliffs, bays & pristine turquoise waters of St Vincent Gulf
- amazing geological formations make up the rugged coastline with towering cliff-faces, rolling hills, with caves and hidden coves
- a visit to the Fur Seal Colony at Rapid Bay, with a few lazy Seal Lions around Rapid Head
- 3.3km hike on the Myponga Trail that takes you through open plains, forested areas and native vegetation where you may see some native bird species and animals such as kangaroos
- stunning scenic tour through some our South Australian's most Instagram coastal locations!